As of October 2021, the top 10 poker players with the highest earnings in history are:
1. Bryn Kenney: With earnings exceeding $56 million, Bryn Kenney currently holds the top spot on the all-time money list.
2. Justin Bonomo: Justin Bonomo is one of the most successful poker players ever, having won over $53 million in live tournaments.
3. Daniel Negreanu: Known as Kid Poker, Negreanu has accumulated over $42 million in live tournament winnings.
4. Erik Seidel: Seidel has been a prominent player for several decades and has won over $38 million in tournament earnings.
5. David Peters: Peters has cashed in for over $35 million in live tournaments and is considered one of the best players in the modern era.
6. Fedor Holz: Despite retiring from professional poker at a young age, Holz has amassed over $34 million in live tournament earnings.
7. Daniel Colman: Colman has won numerous high roller events and accumulated over $32 million in live tournament cashes.
8. Phil Ivey: A legendary figure in the poker world, Ivey has earned over $31 million in live tournaments throughout his career.
9. Stephen Chidwick: Chidwick, known for his success in high roller events, has amassed over $31 million in live tournament earnings.
10. Phil Hellmuth: With an impressive 15 World Series of Poker bracelets, Hellmuth has earned over $24 million in live tournaments.
Please note that these rankings may change over time as players continue to win or cash in tournaments.